Please join us on September 27th, 2014 for our September NPA Seminar! During this seminar, we will be hosting a simulcast titled "Science & Faith, are they really in conflict?"
The simulcast will feature renowned Oxford University Professor John Lennox and New York Times bestselling author Stephen Meyer, two of today's leading speakers and writers on the intersection between science and faith. The simulcast will be emceed by bestselling author Eric Metaxas, whose speaking style has been described as "a combination of edgy wit, charm, inspiration, evangelization, [and] thoughtfulness," making him a highly sought after public speaker, especially on college campuses.
Questions to be addressed during the simulcast include:
* Has science disproved God?
* Are science and faith really in conflict?
* Just how "scientific" are the claims of leading atheists?
* Are human beings the result of an unguided Darwinian process?
* Does nature supply evidence of intelligent design?
After the simulcast, Ray will discuss the simulcast as well as address questions during a Q & A period. Refreshments will be served. There is no cost to register for the conference but an offering will be taken on that day. Doors open at 8:30am.